XTR Racing Clutches are direct replacement clutches. It does not require modifications in order to fit on your vehicle. These clutches are designed for the individual whose goal is to have a streetable clutch while still maintaining the high performance capabilities of a performance clutch. These clutches are designed to be used mainly on the street with occasional track usage. All XTR Racing clutches require a 500 mile break in period. XTR Racing Clutches only consist of the very best materials. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to support the increase in torque made from modified engines. All of our discs have a high capacity sprung center dampers to reduce shock on the drivetrain. The 6-puck Copper Ceramic (also known as MIBA) disc features high-coefficient friction pads that are resistant to slippage and burst. Professional installation is recommended.
This Complete Clutch Kit includes:
- XTR Racing Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- XTR Racing Stage 3 Copper Ceramic 'MIBA' 6-Puck Spring Clutch Disc
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing
- Alignment Tool
- Installation Guide
- Horsepower: 417
- Torque: 412 ft/lbs.
- Disc O.D.: 240mm
- Because the clutch disc have 6 springs, this allows street use for daily driving.
- Steelbraided Hydraulic Clutch hose is recomended for maximun performance. Stock rubber hose works too.
- Slave cylinder, Fork and Clutch Master Cylinder modifications are not neccesary.
- Flywheel Surface Refinishing is recomended for maximun gripping, but no neccesary.
- Have been tested in street driven 600hp RX-7's without slippage.
XTR Stage 3 Racing Clutch Kit Mazda RX-7 1986-1991 TurboII FC
- All returns will be subject to 25% restocking fee.
- Return your purchase for up to 5 days from date of purchase for a refund, including original shipping cost minus 25% restocking fee. Must be in brand new, resalable condition.
- Item will be inspected within 3 business days, refund will be given using the same service buyer used to pay.
- Items that have been installed, used or altered are non-returnable.
Fits the following vehicle:
1986-1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II