NOTE: Your are buying a fuel injector cleaning service. Price is for each injector. If you want more, please add accordinly to the shopping cart. You need to send us your dirty fuel injectors.
For Automotive and Marine gasoline direct injection fuel injectors only.
Description: Complete Fuel Injector Cleaning Service for one (1) fuel injector. The complete service includes:
- Visual Inspection
- Exterior Cleaning
- Electric Test (Continuity and Resistance in Ohms)
- Computerized Controlled Pressurized Flow Cleaning
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Flow Bench (Volume)
- Uniformity Test
- Atomization Test
- Injector Minimun Pulse Width Opening Time Detection (IOT) measure in milliseconds (ms)
- 10,000 RPM Ramp Test
- Two Stage 100 psi Fuel Leak Test
- Maximun Fuel Pressure Resistance Test Before Injector Stop Working
- Fuel Injector Dyno
- Written Report with Data
- Internal Lubrication
- Installation of New Parts (if they are available)
- You need to send us your dirty fuel injector and once cleaned and tested we will return it to you.
Direct Injection Cleaning Service
Return and Refund policy: Five (5) days after you received the item. 30% restocking fee. Buyer pays the shipping charge. Buyer need to contact us first for return autorization.
Packing Instructions: Please do not remove o-rings, filters, spacers and pintle caps from the package. Please use proper packing material to protect fuel injector parts during shipping.
Warranty: Against manufacturing defects. No allowance will be given for labor, installation costs or any damage claims. If the parts get installed, the warranty is voided and no return will be permit. If you notice one or more of the above problems, please contact between five (5) days after you receive the item.
Here are a few gasoline direct injection applications:
- GDI = Gasoline Direct Injection
- Mitsubishi GDI
- Mazda Skyactive
- FSI = Fuel Stratified Injection (VW / AUDI)
- SCi = Smart Charge Injection (Ford)
- HPi = High Precision Injection (BMW)
- JTS = Jet Thrust Stoichiometric (Alfa Romeo)
- GTDI = Gasoline Turbocharged Direct Injection (Ford)
- You need to send us your dirty fuel injector and once cleaned and tested we will return it to you for FREE via USPS Priority Mail with tracking number.
- IDE = Injection Direct Essence
- SIDI = Spark Ignition Direct Injection (Holden)